Complete steps for teaching you how to use the M3i Zero card
The M3i Zero is a super great DS flashcard released by M3 team.
by Hu xiaoke Tuesday, May 10, 2011
1. Reformat your micro sd card using Panasonic SD Formatter.
2. Copy over the System Folder and F_Core.dat file available here under M3i Firmware.
3. Insert the Micro sd card into the M3i Zero.
4. Insert the flashing cable included with the M3i into the cable slot on the left or right side of the M3i Zero.
5. Make sure the gold contacts and the arrow found on the flashing cable are facing the back side of the M3i Zero.
6. Insert the USB end into a computer or USB power adapter.
7. Wait for the red light to stop blinking.
8. Insert into a DS system and select the Danny Phantom game to go to the M3i menu.
We wish this helps make the method painless and much less frustrating for you. Please appreciate your M3i Zero.
welcome wii players sharing game experience with me here.
Read More Press Releases
Wiwigo Technologies: First of its kind selfie campaign takes place in moving Delhi-Chandigarh Shatabdi
Get press releases by email