OpenPages Launches Contest to Find Top GRC Expert
Twitter-based GRC IQ Contest tests participants’ knowledge of GRC industry regulations, news and tools; Winner to Receive Apple iPad
by Casey Ford Thursday, May 06, 2010
• OpenPages, the leading provider of integrated risk management solutions for global companies, today announced that it has launched a Twitter-based contest that will test participants’ governance, risk and compliance (GRC) industry-based knowledge. Questions will range from recent industry news to regulations impacting companies today. The individual that provides the highest number of correct responses will receive an Apple iPad.
• OpenPages will issue questions weekly via its Twitter handle (@openpages) and will collect responses from participants through direct Twitter messages or via the contest email address, GRC_IQ@openpages.com. Individuals that wish to respond via Twitter are required to follow @openpages in order to be able to send direct messages.
• The GRC IQ contest runs from May 4 – 28 and will begin with the question, “What does GARP stand for?” The winner will be selected during the week of May 31, 2010. In the event of a tie, the winner will be selected through a blind drawing. Only responses that are sent as direct messages or to the email address provided will be considered for the prize.
• Each week, OpenPages will issue questions on Twitter using the #GRCIQ hash tag, making it easy for participants to search for and respond to each question for the duration of the contest.
• For the official contest rules, please visit http://www.openpages.com/about_us/GRC_IQ_Raffle_Official_Rules_22.asp.
Think you’re a GRC expert? Test your smarts via the @openpages #GRCIQ contest http://bit.ly/aT4F63
• Follow us on Twitter:
• Link to OpenPages blog:
• Link to OPUS 2010:
OpenPages is the leading provider of integrated risk management solutions for global companies. The OpenPages Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Platform empowers a risk-based approach to identify and manage key business risks across the enterprise. This approach enables companies to focus on what’s important and to avoid unexpected outcomes while improving performance. Founded in 1996, the company is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, with international offices in the United Kingdom, distribution partners in Japan and South Africa and regional offices throughout North America. For more information, please visit www.openpages.com.
OpenPages is a trademark of OpenPages, Inc. All other trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
* The “GRC IQ” contest is open to all, except employees and families of OpenPages, Inc.
Lois Paul & Partners
Read More Press Releases
Wiwigo Technologies: First of its kind selfie campaign takes place in moving Delhi-Chandigarh Shatabdi
Get press releases by email