Doing Business in Abu Dhabi – Morison Menon
Recently Morison Menon did a targeted survey with individual businessmen who have setup business in Abu Dhabi and its free zones in the last one decade or who are planning to setup business in there.
by seoipix mm Tuesday, April 05, 2011
Recently Morison Menon did a targeted survey with individual businessmen who have incorporate in abu dhabi and its free zones in the last one decade or who are planning to setup business in there. Our sample size was restricted to 200 businessmen and the survey was carried out during the month of January and February 2011.
Our findings provides interesting insight into merits of why Abu Dhabi should not be ignored by any businessmen willing and why having a business setup dubai itself is not sufficient. The key findings of the survey are as follows:
* More than half the respondents strongly felt that having a business setup in Abu Dhabi has helped them to improve their turnover.
* Two-third of the respondents felt that cost of set up services abu dhabi was lower compared to Singapore or Hong Kong.
* Only one-fourth of respondents felt that doing business in Dubai was easier than in Abu Dhabi.
* More than two-third found that operating cost of company incorporation in abu dhabi was much lower compared to Singapore and compared well with Dubai.
* Answering the question on Abu Dhabi government entities welcoming new business setups, three-fourth of the respondents expressed satisfaction on the assistance provided to them.
* More than four-fifth of the respondents were happy with the financial incentives provided the government and that being a major reason for them to setup in abu dhabi .
* On the talent front, more than half the business men liked the diversity of the workforce that was available for them to choose from while hiring talent.
* On life style options available for them, three fourth of the business men felt that government initiatives have began showing results though still Dubai offered more recreational options compared to Abu Dhabi.
* On supply chain logistics and infrastructure more than four fifth of the respondents felt that what Abu Dhabi offered was best in the region and compared well with setup uae.
* On rentals for doing business in Abu Dhabi, half the respondents felt that rising rentals and increasing traffic and parking woes was a cause of concern though they felt that the initiatives that being taken by the government for incorporation help in abu dhabi solve the mitigate problem soon.
On the whole from the findings of the survey validate the perception that after the economic downturn that affected the global economy in later half of 2008 and early 2009, Abu Dhabi has been one of the least affected by the economic turmoil and rather has been growing strong in attracting new company set ups abu dhabi
About Author :
Morison Menon is a leading Chartered Accountant Company in the Middle East with offices across UAE. The company provides entire gamut of Business services Dubai ranging from assistance in company set ups abu dhabi,company incorporation in Dubai,incorporation help in abu dhabi,setup in abu dhabi,doing business in uae,doing business in Dubai,free zones in dubai,free zones in uae,set up services abu dhabi,setup uae,setup dubai,incorporate in abu dhabi. The company has assisted more than 1000 companies to setup business in UAE and especially in Abu Dhabi.
For more information visit: http://www.morisonmenon.com
Morison Menon Chartered Accountants provides professional advisory services in the areas of Accounting Dubai,business consulting in UAE,Audit Dubai,hr consulting dubai,company set up in Dubai, company formation in Dubai,company set up in UAE,company incorporation in UAE,company formation in UAE, company incorporation in Dubai & Business services Dubai. For more information visit : http://www.morisonmenon.com/
Read More Press Releases
Wiwigo Technologies: First of its kind selfie campaign takes place in moving Delhi-Chandigarh Shatabdi
Get press releases by email