Asiabizservices Handles Affordable Singapore Company Registration Services
by Benjie Perez Tuesday, April 05, 2011
With such incentives, it is no doubt why Singapore is often a first-choice for entrepreneurs planning to incorporate their company. By looking at the key areas of consideration for entrepreneurs, Asiabizservices will evaluate why Singapore company incorporation is an ideal jurisdiction.
Singapore's outstanding quantity of awards and high rankings as both a business hub and place to live stand testament to its first class infrastructures and environment for working and living. It is a small country with a vast connectivity to the world, a top-performing workforce proficient in English and a trustworthy jurisdiction deemed for being uncorrupt.
Entrepreneurs looking for a country in which to incorporation company registration can take advantage of the many incentives Singapore provides, as a central location for all business services, and benefit from the reputable image a Singapore company will provide in promoting to investors, suppliers and customers.
Asiabiz assists foreign investors in their pursuit of incorporating a company in Singapore. Based on the Companies Act, only those who hold the Singapore Personal Access Card and or NRIC can handle legal transactions like company registration.
A typical Singapore company registration with the help of Asiabizservices is as follows:
1. A Singapore company name and corporate structure are determined. The service firm chosen to help register your company in Singapore presents the application to the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA). The approval/rejection normally comes quickly unless the pending name has to be reviewed by an external authority, which may then take 1-3 weeks for notification to be received.
2. If the details are approved, a minimum of one resident individual director (corporate directors are not allowed) is appointed. A resident is classified as a Singapore Citizen, a Permanent Resident, a person with an Entrepass, Employment Pass or Dependent Pass.
3. At least one shareholder has to be appointed. The maximum number of shareholders a private limited company can have is 50. A director and shareholder can be the same person.
4. The minimum authorised share capital for a Singapore registered company is S$1.
5. A Unique Entity Number (UEN) is given to the company as its identification number.
6. A certificate of incorporation is given by ACRA and the company details can be viewed from the ACRA online public register.
Asiabiz continues: “At least two partners can form a limited liability partnership, which can also be individuals or a business enterprise.”
Asiabiz Services also processes work visas, assist in obtaining business licenses and permits, and provide accounting and nominee services
For more information, visit:
Asiabiz Services Pte Ltd (see location map)
120 Telok Ayer Street
Phone: (+65) 6303 4614
Fax: (+65) 6303 2670
Asiabiz Services is a business solutions and processes provider based in Singapore. It reaches out to companies, employees, and individuals in all their business needs and requirements. Asiabizservices offers affordable Singapore company registration services
Read More Press Releases
Wiwigo Technologies: First of its kind selfie campaign takes place in moving Delhi-Chandigarh Shatabdi
Get press releases by email