All documents such as stationary publications, signboards, notices, name cards, and plague used by the representative office should be indicated that it is a mere representative office of its foreign mother company. (posted 8 years, 4 months ago)
0    submitted by Ashley Varghese
When setting up a Hong Kong business, it is important to know which type of company will work best for you. Most individuals prefer to start a private limited company, whereas foreign companies prefer to go with a subsidiary company. (posted 8 years, 7 months ago)
0    submitted by Criston Lee
View Archives